Spend your summer getting real world experience in the music industry. You will learn how music is made, performed, and promoted. The opportunity includes:
- Working in the studio, learning how music is recorded and produced
- Working with DBMG merchandising, managing orders and inventory
- Working with social media and marketing, promoting DBMG artists
- Street Team and Live Concert Access (as age appropriate)
- A letter of recommendation to use for college applications
- $500 to use towards Educational and Academic improvement
- First 50 students to submit complete applications will receive #beatsnotbullets t-shirts.
- Other #beatsnotbullets and DBMG merchandise
- Free #beatsnotbullets concert TBA
To be eligible for the Beats Not Bullets internship you must:
- Be currently enrolled in a Baltimore City High School
- Not be in summer school or any disciplinary program
- Have parent’s permission to participate
Semi finalists will be contacted first week of June. Finalists will be chosen by end of school year.
- Post a 15-sec video on IG or Facebook, explaining why you want to participate in the Beats Not Bullets program. Tag Damond Blue and use hashtag #beatsnotbullets. Be creative!
- Follow @damondblue on IG
- Fill out the form below
*For press, media related inquiries or for organizations/individuals wishing to partner with the #beatsnotbullets program, please direct inquiries to email@example.com.